VACostCutting

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good news coming!

Later today, I will be blasting out an email to my list about the recent on goings of the Cost Cutting Caucus. It is some pretty exciting news and hopefully we can cut and paste that email to this blog. Before I do, however, a tip of the hat to the Governor's Chief of Staff Bill Leighty - his efforts to bring about this news are not to be overlooked. Bill gets it and is working hard to do it. While many in politics look at all things in a partisan manner, Bill knows that to get things done, one has to actually work with "the other side" (cue the entry of Lord Vader).

I have enjoyed working with Bill over the years and look forward to many more years of productive service to the Commonwealth - by working together.

Now that legislation is getting filed and the session is just four weeks away, we will begin the part of the job I like the most - policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home